THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Just another Manic Monday

Since all of you were busy today - and none busy making screen shots of the hi jinx, I will endeavor to present you as full a synopsis as I am privy.

Well played MrsDavid, Well played.
________________________________________________________________________

Insultive? I want to say this is a word, but something just isn't right here.
__________________________________________________________________________

OVER THE RAINBOW
Apparently those three words makes some people go rabid. However it also made much laughter. I am sorry I have no screen shots, but lets say she swore she knew who I was, and that she already banned me... I have never been a member of that group... so if you were recently banned - I'm sorry you are now me!

This leads me to ask my audience something - does EVERYONE have a super secret group?
 Any of you wanting to cross over . I do accept screen shots!

________________________________________________________________________

Good question, my answer is I'm not sure.. I can tell you threatening to get them and their family while send (143 now) multiple messages and insults isn't going to work!


Synopsis, Screen Shots, Suggestions and Secrets are happily accept at

5 comments:

  1. I did suggest they stop acting like a dumbass and stop spamming you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the Rainbow is a dead group. There has been no activity since June, and it's all boring news of the day, scripture of the day, blah blah, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least in the regular group. No telling what goes on in the admin forum

      Delete
  3. Still believe that eadyT is the one spilling the "secrets" in her group, and using new or inactive members as her scapegoats. It's so sad how she has them completely snowed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it was her, I would be surprised, it seems she shut down the group.
    I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete