THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

I interrupt my Perfectly normal - not obsessing on the internet - Saturday to bring you this message...

I have several email alerts and screen shots of the Eady - Bunny Saga.
Their new spiel is that I am stalking them. I am tracking IP's on here and
fighting with them on cafemom.

I assure you all I am a mother of several children of various ages and most days - let alone Saturdays do not allow for me to sit on the internet all day to play with some old bitches who obviously have no children - or neglect their kids.

I assure you I am not ABLE to track IP's - Sign up for blogger yourself - you will see it's not a possibility.
The tracker on my front page is a widget that comes with blogger - again joint blogger and you can see for yourself there is not IP logger.
I really don't care what traffic they get from where, I have already shown that I have no problem cross sharing.
If Eady and Bunny wants a link on my sidebar all they need to do is ask,

Unlike those ladies this is NOT my life, just a fun hobby during my down time.
I don't care if I get 1 page view or 1000. But I do enjoy when I see traffic coming from
the beaver groups.. lol they love me!! YAY!

So thank you to the few of you "alerting" and emailing me. I really don't feel compelled to post their nonsense.

I hope you aren't offended.

Please send real drama to nola.finch28@gmail.com!

I have to go make dinner for my familia! Tah!


9 comments:

  1. It's pretty sad, pathetic, and very telling they are accusing you of what they are obviously doing. It's like when someone farts really loud and smelly in a crowded room. The person who first yells innocence is ALWAYS ALWAYS guilty. Your "fans" just remind me of that. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want the SS about her finally getting caught by Reedus? I posted the blurry one on CM and she kept poofing the threads but I cleaned it up and have the full SS thread. I didnt realize my pics were coming out horribly small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. k, did. I will eventually figure out how to get them to look normal instead of all tiny and illegible.

      Delete
    2. getting caught? doing what? I am intrigued :)

      Delete
    3. Who got caught doing what? I am intrigued as well....

      Delete
    4. This is ReedusStalker. I was told I was mentioned on here as caughting someone. If you want the details, PM me on CM or let me know how to contact you. I did try and leave a message here, jusy a bit a gobut it didn't go through.

      Delete
    5. Reedus, again, LOL! I meant to type catching and I typed caughting!! LOL! I'm an idiot!

      Delete
  3. Those people complaining about "stalking" is rich. They are the biggest bitchers of the "Anons". That right there is the biggest indication out there that they want to stalk and retaliate against those who point out the truth to them. Why would anyone need to know a persons screen name if not to stalk them, track them, or search them. They wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete