THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Catfish Conundrum

So it seems that the ladies of Cafemom has once again discovered a "Catfish" among them.

For those who are not "In the Know" Bcoll, everyone's favorite Masshole was a completely made up person.

We can't even be sure she was even a she.

For years her stories have been inconsistent, vague and rather unbelievable (summers in Greece)

Yet because she lied and said nice thing to everyone's face (while attacking them under anon and laughing about it)

All the shallow people fell for everything that came out of her mouth.

Watching it all unravel was hilarious.
I knew she was a catfish right after she tried to say this was her and her brood having afternoon tea.


SO who will be the next Catfish?

There is a lot of talk about Elyce, but lets face it. We all already know how much she lies.

Years ago when she was posting pictures of this huge house, it was found out she lived in a small track house.  Then she claimed multiple properties until it came out that her sister owned the "big house" she was trying to pawn off as hers.


God this makes me shudder.  I have concluded she's a troll , no one uses this face to catfish.


9 comments:

  1. Where is the proof that the big house was her sisters? I know she asks all of the time and no one ever comes up with anything other than this or that anon says so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was years ago, I certainly did not keep anything, but the proof was posted on a blog.

      Delete
    2. They don't have proof just a troll's conclusion like the OP said. Have you seen her new house? THAT KITCHEN *SWOON*. She's a bitch and outspoken but it's pretty clear they aren't hurting. She married a rich dude wow.

      Delete
    3. There was no proof then either though just speculation. I read the blog too. I'm just saying she asks for someone to provide proof all of the time and it's never done. I want to see the proof so I can laugh. But at this time all she says she has she has always posted proof. People just love to hate on here because they are probably poor af and shes a bitch.

      Delete
    4. You don't and never had proof so just say it. And you said you didn't save anything yet you have that old as picture of her. I like Elyce, she tells it like it is and has no problem going toe to toe with the popular cliquey members. Everyone has some kind of opinion but no proof right nola? Put up or shut up.

      Delete
    5. I remember that blog. The "proof" was a comment on one of Elyce's FB pictures. Her sister said something like oh you must have sold one of her kids to pay for the big house. Her sister said that because she didn't have many pictures of her oldest son. That was why they were saying it wasn't her house. Someone I think kitchy posted her sisters FB on cm. It was very boring and nothing that said she owned Elyce's house.

      Delete
  2. Nola it's clear you just don't like her which is fine. I'd say it's 50/50 with those who do and don't. But have you seen her new house? It's really beautiful and not a "track house". I'm with the please provide proof before I jump on this bandwagon. She's been here for years and it's all been opinions, an opinion on a blog with incorrect information isn't proof. I need the cold hard facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Bcoll fooled everyone for so long. I hope someone runs into her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the op had her feelers hurt by elyce225 and this is her big revenge. If you are going to call someone a liar please have information to back it up. And not that blog years ago. That wasn't proof Nola I looked it up. It even had a phone number for her that was wrong.

    ReplyDelete