THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Featured Admin: Cafe Steph

Cafe Steph,
You are admin of 24 cafemom groups, don't you think you can get a better picture of yourself in your profile?  I realize they need some admins who identify with the more homely of the members, but honestly you're taking your role as leader of the curmudgeons a bit too seriously. Go get a hair cut, put on a nice shirt,something feminine but not slutty,and smile pretty for the camera. You're only the icon of power to thousands of mentally ill posters online!
Then again your avatar looks about as miserable as you must feel being admin of mom's confessions... and making those God awful boring posts.  Do they pay you a humiliation fee to post some of those topics?


While viewing your profile page one more thing - potentially a bit spicy in your life presented itself to me. Who is this friend you have in her bra and panties on your profile page?

Lusty mom? hmmmm.

8 comments:

  1. Remember when someone kept posting a pic of a gingersnatch and saying it was Cafe Steph. That was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was even better was when Steph asked the blogger of the Throne to take down the pictures and she left it up!

      Delete
  2. Well I think I consider myself lucky to not be privy to ginger snatch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the same thing when I see her picture, she really could and should do better if only for the reason that this is a professional environment for her. It's her job and she's getting paid for it and she shouldn't want to convey the "sitting in a dark room in front of my PC in my PJ's, haven't brushed my hair, covered in wheat thins crumbs" look. What right-minded adult does that?

    But I'm bitter towards the admins in general anyway because of their biased bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You say what I'm thinking. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you imagine actually listing the job of "CM Admin" on a resume? I've never admitted in real life to even reading in the trash dump knows as Confessions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Steph? Did she lose a bunch of weight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed that the head admin has changed her picture back to the original one.

    ReplyDelete