THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday night in the Fun Zone with your hosts Monkey and Stupid

So there are a few women running around Cafemom trying to drum up business by having the Confederate flag in their avatar.

It doesn't get more obvious than this does it?

So now we know that Spider Goddess and Eady are not only stupid, but racists as well, and apparently proud of the fact.

How anyone continues to even speak to either on of them is beyond me.
Then again it looks like they just talk to themselves.



Chao is now Sonic Bunny - another name - same boring personality.

However I am wondering what Cankles is doing. Haven't seen her a few days.
** Edit there was a Cankle sighting in Current Events, off to investigate.

9 comments:

  1. They're both annoying as shit. I'm honestly not a mean person, but you can tell they are trying hard to get the negative attention. It's obvious they want it. They never shut up.

    Calling them racist is most definitely grasping at straws, though. They are truly guilty of plenty of other things. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 10:17 anon. I forgot to add that I have no issue with Bo and she's most definitely not part of the TC/Eady/Spider/Sassy crew. I don't think. I would be surprised if she was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's BionicBunny. Get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie has made several homophobic comments as well. "They" obviously have an agenda and should not be treated with respect and equality because it goes against her beliefs.

    A black queer may send her over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eady, you're so fucking stupid that I'm embarrassed for you.

      -Moscato

      Delete
  5. I have never seen her make homophobic remarks although it wouldn't surprise me. She will say anything to get attention, positive or negative

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should continue to be their friends because if we are hateful towards them, then we're no better. We should be the example of how to behave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good attitude. I want to add that they are not racist though. Also, goddess is not homophobic, but a supporter of gay rights.

      Delete