THANK YOU



Looks like Bunny is still a fat ugly button humping bitch!

Sunday, July 12, 2015

I just want peace on one thing...

I will do ANYTHING for attention and sympathy. I have posted videos of my childs' special needs  and injuries so people can make fun of them, and then I can get sympathy because you are all picking on my child.

I have exploited a friends dead child for your sympathies.

I have posted over 100 times to a blog to get my way.

I just wanted to make peace on that.

xoxo BionicBunny


15 comments:

  1. It's heartless, sad and disgusting the way she is using that child's death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really sad. This woman must be in a very bad place in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, it's not even her child she is upset about and wants "peace"? What a motherfucking nutjob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a poofing queen today

    ReplyDelete
  5. No not her child and there are a number of women under the impression it never even happened at all. We will see how this pans out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it really happened, it would be in the news. No one can find anything about a four year old shooting themselves. She's fucking sick!!

      Delete
    2. You need SS. How do we send them?

      Delete
  6. And the last time I asked her, she still hasn't taken her kid with Tourettes to the doctor so she can get an official diagnosis and treatment plan. I cannot imagine wasting my life being an idiot on CM when my kid has an untreated, lifelong illness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy fuck. I hope someone is sending you screen shots from this evening. Bionic is fucking crazy. And now Eady has joined in. Wow these bitches are fucked up in the head.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She can't even take care of a pet rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really think there is something mentally wrong with her. Her actions the last 24 hours certainly suggest it. Of course, I could be wrong, but still, I wish there was a way for there to be a welfare check done on her kids.

    ReplyDelete